2. Quick Start Guide
This page is under reconstruction. Please, check it later.
Shipping Integration is Store Manager addon, which means, that it is a part of Store Manager that is already built-in the software and should be registered with the separate license key. So in order to use the addon you have to install and register Store Manager and set up all the required settings. Please, check related articles for details: http://support.emagicone.com/786043-What-is-Store-Manager and http://support.emagicone.com/651523-How-can-I-register-Store-Manager-addons--plugins-Add-ons--plug-ins-registration
In order to start using the Shipping Integration addon you have to go through the following steps:
2. Install Store Manager, register it at your local PC and set up required settings.
Check our License Agreement for details.
Related KnowledgeBase articles:
- How can I update my Store Manager? How can I download the latest version of Store Manager?
- Registration problems. I'm unable to register Store Manager application, what's wrong?
- What is primary license, additional license and trial license?
3. Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images.
4. Order and register Shipping Integration at you Store Manager.
5. Once Store Manager is installed and all required settings are set up, you can register Shipping Integration addon.
6. After you register the addon, please, go to the 'Orders' page and select the exact orders for which you would like to create the labels and using right-mouse click, select from the drop-down Addons/Print USPS Shipping Labels.
7. After you click on Print USPS Shipping you will see the registration form that allows to log in to your Stamp.com account. Please, enter your Username and Password to get into your account.
If you do not have account, you are welcome to register at Stamps.com
8. Once you logged in you will see the Shipping Management wizard, which allows to set up all required settings.